- BA in Translation and Interpreting – Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- 1st Erasmus in Translation and Interpreting – Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée
- 2nd Erasmus in Translation and Interpreting – SSML Carlo Bo of Roma
- MA Cultural-Linguistical Mediation – Università La Sapienza de Roma
- MA of Research in Translation, Interpreting and Intercultural Studies – Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- PhD candidate at the Department of Translation and Interpreting – Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
She is a French, English, Italian, Polish into Spanish and Catalan translator and interpreter. She has been a grant holder of simultaneous interpretation at the United Nations at the FAO in Rome, Manager of the interns and content editor at the Terminology Coordination Unit of the European Parliament in Luxembourg. she is specialised in marketing, communication, social media, content creation and curation, copywriting, music, art, human resources, market analysis and research and also law and economics translation sectors.
She presented in several congresses of translation in Spain and in Europe in all the languages she works and she presented different speeches, cyber seminars and classes in Europe, South America and Central America.
She is the author of the translation and interpreting blog https://20000lenguas.com a violinist who played at the Palau de la Música Catalana in Barcelona, the Opera House of Barcelona Gran Teatre del Liceu or the Philharmonie in Luxembourg among other international well-known concert halls.
Her research interests come within the following fields of research: Translator and Interpreter Training; Cognitive Processes in Translating and Interpreting, Empirical Research Methodology in Translation and Interpreting Studies and marketing and social media.